Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 2 December 2016

Review: Bayou Wolf by Debbie Herbert 5 of 5 stars

Bayou Wolf Bayou Wolf by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Tallulah Silver is the only female shadow hunter in the Choctaw tribe and is struggling to handle a loss that almost destroyed her. Payton Rodgers is a werewolf who devotes his life to protecting the pack, but when mauled bodies are found in the bayou he starts to think she might be right and that they were caused by a wolf. Can Tallulah risk opening herself up to love again and where will Payton decide his loyalties lie?

This was a lovely story about a dangerous situation all mixed up in a sweet love story. Well written and containing it's fair share of drama.

View all my reviews

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment