Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Review: Coven by Rebecca Main 2 of 5 stars

Coven Coven by Rebecca Main
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Zoelle Baudelaire really should have taken her Gran's advice and stayed out of the woods, but she didn't and it starts a chain of events that will rock her world. It appears that her birthmark is actually a soulmark and pack Alpha Aleksandr ‘Xander’ Adolphus has the same soulmark - they are destined to be together. Suddenly she is thrust into a world of werewolves, witches (apparently she is one of those) and danger. Can she resist the inevitability of this or will it change everything?

This book had promise but I just became so irritated with Zoelle and her name indecision (you'll know what I mean). I know it wasn't her choice but her carelessness caused the start of all of this and I found her so rude and spoilt that I had to fight to stop myself from hating her. There were some interesting parts around inter-pack politics but I just didn't enjoy it. It was clearly written and I could understand it, I just didn't enjoy the story enough.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment