Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 3 August 2019

Review: Beasts of Both Worlds by Milly Taiden 4 of 5 stars

Beasts of Both Worlds Beasts of Both Worlds by Milly Taiden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harlow Quinn left home as soon as she could in order to escape her family and their prejudices. After a bad week losing her relationship and job, she meets Gerri Wilder of the Paranormal Dating Agency who decides to introduce her to two hot men. Lux Luther, wolf alpha, and his tiger beta, Osian Drive doubted they would ever meet a woman to complete their triad, but having met Harlow they are hooked. When faced with anti-shifters can they trust each other and their burgeoning love in a fight for their very existence?

This is a light read with plenty of fast-paced action building up to a dramatic conclusion. Well written, very enjoyable and a sweet HEA at the end. Some sexual content and minor violence.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment