Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Thursday 4 April 2019

Review: Bystanders by Phillip Murrell 3 of 5 stars

Bystanders Bystanders by Phillip Murrell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Claire Kennedy is a reporter in the city of Colberton. There is a new vigilante who is currently demolishing the criminal empire that has been operating there for some time. Clare is desperate to interview him but he is very elusive and so she decides to name him herself. Votary is the vigilante and he is not interested in her desire to interview him just that he has to protect the city even if there will be some collateral damage and some do not agree with his methods.

I enjoyed the underlying premise of the story for this book but I didn't enjoy reading it as much as I hoped. There was a lot of action which was good but there were times when it felt a bit needlessly violent which I struggled with at times. I can see that it would appeal to any person who enjoyed playing first-person shooter video games but I found it a little bit much at times. The story was easy to understand and very broadly enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment