Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 28 May 2018

Review: Perchance to Dream: A Dream Weavers and Truth Seekers short story by Cecilia Dominic 4 of 5 stars

Perchance to Dream: A Dream Weavers and Truth Seekers short story Perchance to Dream: A Dream Weavers and Truth Seekers short story by Cecilia Dominic
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Emma and her husband are about to move house but she is distracted by the very vivid dreams she has started to have where she is experiencing things in a completely different world. She finds herself at parties with various Gods like Poseidon and Persephone and she seems to be completing tasks for them each night. Suddenly she in in too deep and it stops being her imagination and she instead is part of something called the Collective Unconscious but when the Gods do a punishment that affects her waking life she was to decide between the CU or those she cares about.

A nice introduction to the Dream Weavers and Truth Seekers world which explains quite nicely what the world is and how it works. I liked the family dynamic which I'm sure many people can empathise with. Clearly written and a good taster of the series.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment