Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 6 May 2018

Review: Cody's Second Chance: Bad Alpha Dads by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Cody's Second Chance: Bad Alpha Dads Cody's Second Chance: Bad Alpha Dads by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cody Murphy owns Silvers - a shifter bar which he has built up after leaving his old pack when he was younger. It's very busy and he has plans to expand the business when he notices a girl watching him with hatred and loathing in her eyes. The sequence of events afterwards will take him back to past mistakes, great danger and maybe a life he thought he had forever lost. All he has to do is have as positive outcome and even more important survive.

This was a really dramatic story with many twists and turns so that you were constantly surprised at the events occurring in the book. I loved the story and the way it developed and the ending was definitely worth it. Well written and so many twists in the story that boredom was impossible. A great read and worth the investment to read this touching story of Cody and how he got a second chance at the future that he was always destined for.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment