Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Review: Chaos by Jennifer Locklear 4 of 5 stars

Chaos Chaos by Jennifer Locklear
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jack Evans has it all - good looks, a career as an advertising executive, a beautiful wife and a loving daughter. However when his wife suddenly leaves him he as to care for his daughter while he picks up the pieces of his life. Jack finds himself drawn to Kathleen Brighton who is everything he needs now he is newly divorced. She's sexy and intelligent however numb when it comes to emotions. Can Kathleen handle the chaos of his life and the mistakes of his past so they can have a bright future together?

This is a very emotional story where you get into the thoughts and emotions felt by Jack which is a refreshing change than the usual female centric POV that most books come from. The writing was good and I could definitely feel the thought and emotions experienced by the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment