Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Review: Wicked Heat by Mila Young by T.F. Walsh 5 of 5 stars

Wicked Heat Wicked Heat by Mila Young by 
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Persephone (Sephy) is a demon killer - she killed her first at 7, was banished from her home at 13 but is still doing her best to banish them as she sees it as a gift and not a curse. However demons are now targeting her and the men associated with her - her ex, a cop, her friend who she has loved from afar for years and the brother of a girl who has been possessed. As the darkness is approaching can Sephy work with the 4 guys and try to save them all before they succumb and the demon's are lose on the earth?

I loved this story which had a charming combination of the demons, shifters, humans and magic. The characters were well described and brought to life in the writing from the authors. I loved the premise of the story and this first instalment of the story definitely has me hooked. I can't wait to find out what happens next to Sephy and the guys.

** Please note this is a slow burn reverse harem story.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment