Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 7 May 2018

Review: Red by J.M. Walker 4 of 5 stars

Red Red by J.M. Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After 10 years together and a family Brett and Evvie may have thought life was perfect - but Claire came back into their lives and did everything she could to destroy everything they had between them. Can they survive going through hell into order to survive this and can their relationship survive?

Goodness - a book that needs tissues, chocolate and wine. I'll try really hard not to spoil anything with this review just know you are in for a major roller-coaster. The book was well written and it was easy to understand. My only issue was that there was so much drama and emotion that it almost detracted from the story. My suggestion would be to read it in sessions and have a small break between them to pull it all together in your mind.

** Before reading this you really need to have read the Torn Trilogy in order to understand much of this and how it relates to everything else.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment