Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Sunday 7 October 2018

Review: Consort of Light by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Consort of Light Consort of Light by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this last book of the series Rose Hallowell and her consorts would be justified in thinking they deserve a quiet life, but first they need to do what they can to stop forces that want to destroy the world - time for the inexperienced Rose to show them that she is more resourceful than anyone expects and will never give up. Can her consorts give anymore of themselves and will they defeat the threat?

Wow - this was an explosive ending to the series. It was certainly even more dramatic than the previous books as everything worked towards a crescendo that left me both relieved and delighted at the end result. Everything had a great build up which teased me and then surprised me with the way the result finally occurred. Well written, I really enjoyed it and was addicted to the point that I could NOT put it down until I knew the result of the current situation. I loved the little twists that would appear just when you thought you had worked out everything out.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment