Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 2 February 2018

Review: The Book of Witches by Margaret Fisher 5 of 5 stars

The Book of Witches The Book of Witches by Margaret Fisher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Megan Conroy is a high school student when a near miss with a speeding car starts a series of changes which mean she has become a witch - initially she sees strange creatures and has recurring dreams before Finn a classmate has to save her from a demon and tell her what has happened. She then learns that she is an awakened witch as her trauma brought out dormant magic in her so she is what is known as a Witani (witch). She goes to Scotland for a study abroad trip as it has the same standing stone as she has been dreaming about and ends up having many adventures with the various races as she explores what she is now and what she will do when she completes high school.

Wow - so many things happened that Meg was on a bit of a roller-coaster as she gained in knowledge, had training and built relationships with the members of her new world now she is a Witani. I loved the love and good conquering against evil kind of theme and the ending was definitely nice although it left me wondering what happens next. An enjoyable read with plenty of detail of the new world she has now found and how it works.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment