Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Review: Flint by A.K. Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Flint Flint by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Flint is the bodyguard for his friend Victor but when Victor finds his bloodmate and sets off on honeymoon Flint is pushed to go on a holiday to Scotland but when he gets a strange feeling when flying over Edinburgh Castle he finds he is in danger of losing control for blood from mortals so seeks out the Mystique nightclub to try and sate his blood thirst. However he is shocked when he encounters Kenzie McBride and saves her from attack only to have a villain and his people bent on getting her back. However Kenzie is beautiful, injured and shockingly his Bloodmate so he will fight to the death to keep her safe from anyone and anything.

Wow - drama, danger and lots of action in this story of how Flint met his bloodmate Kenzie. Not so much romance in this story but it was all danger and doing what vampires and werewolves do best. I love the way the characters from previous stories are woven into this story so that you already knew the people in this one. Well written and I could feel the frustration and anger being felt by Flint through all of the drama.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment