Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Monday 26 February 2018

Review: EARTH-NET: The Dianian Chronicles Book 1 by David J. Garrett 4 of 5 stars

EARTH-NET: The Dianian Chronicles Book 1 EARTH-NET: The Dianian Chronicles Book 1 by David J. Garrett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a dramatic story of how planets Earth and Diana are linked together using teleport nets to purify the earth's atmosphere by using the forests on Diana. Everything changes for the Dianians when Earth sells the whole facility to a company called Centauri Deep Space Exploration (CDSE). The story focuses around a Dianian called Ray and a cyber enhanced UN Marine called Jonah.

I found the description of the world and the people to be detailed and I was able to imagine and see it all in my mind as I read the book. The description of the characters in the story was clear although I did think it could have been clearer as I never truly understood what was involved in the breathing and language problems around the Dianian race. There was definitely drama in the story and I found the action built up until the end of the story. However the very end of the story felt a little like an anticlimax and a disappointment. Still a great read and very enjoyable.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment