Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Monday 26 February 2018

Review: Heaven's Embrace: A Reverse Harem by Erin Bedford by J.A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

Heaven's Embrace: A Reverse Harem Heaven's Embrace: A Reverse Harem by Erin Bedford by  
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jane can see archangels - Michael, Lucifer and Gabriel - each with their own skills and talents. When a girl goes missing they help Jane to crack the case and find her - plus as a benefit Jane might gets what she has wanted herself.

I loved this story - it was such fun to read and a really clever concept to use for a RH story. The guys were described very well and it was easy to understand their differences, skills and talents. Jane was a delight and I only wish she was my friend as I know I would enjoy her sense of fun.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment