Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 1 February 2018

Review: Bounty by Pavan Kaur by K.L. Humphreys 4 of 5 stars

Bounty
Bounty by Pavan Kaur by K.L. Humphreys

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lucy had a great life until she heard something she shouldn't - she now on the run and the one man who can save her is the one she really shouldn't trust. Cash went to do a quick job that should have been easy money - however the target threw him and although the money is tempting he finds her tempting too. Can she learn to trust him and can he save her?

Wow - this is a story full of drama, danger and twists/turns. If you can get your head around the format of this book which looks at the events from both their viewpoints (and so has some repetition) it becomes addictive and you will find yourself reading it faster and faster as you need to know what happens next. There is a heartbreaking surprise at the end which I definitely didn't see coming. I'm interested to see how the series will continue after that ending.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment