Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Saturday 2 February 2019

Review: The Blood Prince by Josie Jaffrey 4 of 5 stars

The Blood Prince The Blood Prince by Josie Jaffrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this last book in the series, the Silver might have awakened but the Queen is a shell of who she was and Cam is determined t fix her by finding her missing son when he leaves for the Red. Rufus torments Julia but she has a plan to bring the Nobles to their knees using blood.

This was definitely an book through of drama, danger and excitement. As before the world building from the author is outstanding and that made the rest of the story gel together as a great story. Of the characters I feel the most empathy with Cam who does his best to do the right thing throughout the three books and this one is no exception. I wish I knew why I dislike Julia so much - she does nothing to make me feel comfortable with her - he just strikes me as a selfish person who seems to not care about anyone else but her agenda. Well written this was very enjoyable. I feel that the author could write more in this complex world she has created.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment