Mastodon

Featured post

FEATURED NEW RELEASE - Mated to the Gargoyle by Lisa Carlisle

 #wolfpackreads  #wolfpackbookbuzz #romancereads #romancebooks #shifterbooks #shifterromance  NEW! Mated to the Gargoyle  by Lisa Carlisle W...

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Review: Trickster: A Bridge & Sword Prequel #0.2 by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Trickster: A Bridge & Sword Prequel #0.2 Trickster: A Bridge & Sword Prequel #0.2 by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Feigran used to be normal with a family, home and sister but has since transformed into Terian a high ranked seer in The Org who has the aim to free seers and enslave humans instead. Quay is his subordinate and they meet while working in Brazil. All is well until the mission takes a very unusual twist where Quay suddenly realises his ambition has put him in a situation that is way over his head. Who will survive this?

Wow - it took me a while to get my eyebrows to go back down after I got to the end of this book. It definitely helps in some ways to be familiar with the Bridge and Sword series before reading this book, but I do think it could be read stand alone - you just won't understand some of the connections and relationships between some of the characters. There were many parts of the story that I loved but I'm loathe to list them as I feel it wold spoil the book. What I can say is I now completely understand why Terian is the way he is and why he has certain obsessions. Well written it was a great read that I was completely addicted to (and was a little disappointed to get to the end of).

*** Please be aware that there are some very dark themes in this book and it does feature a little M:F and a lot of M:M sexual content as well as scenes involving torture and bondage.


Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment