Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 29 July 2016

Review: Stranger by Heather C Myers - 5 of 5 stars

Stranger Stranger by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very interesting story based on people who are different to normal humans due to an ability like mind reading, strength or shape shifting (as examples). They are at a school set up to train them and this is the story of Sophie and her journey of knowledge and training at the school. She gets friends, and we get to see the lives of her and her two roommates at the school.

There is also danger from a different group of people with the same abilities and there is a close shave as they try to abduct the three roommates. Fortunately they escape thanks to one of them using her abilities, but that puts them in even more danger in the future.

Recommended. I enjoyed it and now want to know what happens next - do the various love interests come to fruition or does something happen. What is going to happen to the danger from the other people with abilities?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment