Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 28 July 2016

Shadow Wings by J.C. Andrijeski - 5 out of 5 stars

Shadow WingsShadow Wings by J.C. Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great story by JC Andrijeski this time as part of the Skeleton Key series

I was given an ARC for this book in return for an honest review.

This book seamlessly weaves a classic Russian environment with a story of love, passion and corruption. There's Ilana and her upstanding morals (even though she understands and can play the corrupt parts of the system), plus Raguel who knows so much about her and her life even though she has never met him. We follow them as they get to know each other and solve a terrible crime.

The characters are very believable and I just wanted to know what next for them by the end of the book. Highly recommended - this is good for both existing fans and a good introduction for any new readers to JC's writing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment