Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 30 July 2016

Review: Vampire in Denial by Dale Mayer - 4 of 5 stars

Vampire in Denial Vampire in Denial by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tessa is an anomaly in her family - whilst she the offspring from 2 vampires she is part human. This means she doesn't feel fully part of either culture and has given in on her Vampire side and is concentrating on her Human side. Her and her human friends are attacked after seeing movie and she is injured.

She tries everything she can to get the Vampire community to help free him even when it means she has to do it all on her own. Her brother's friend Cody is initially the only one who helps her. As part of that both her and Cody have the very early stages of maybe having some feelings for each other.

Good book which I enjoyed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment