Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 31 July 2016

Review: Vampire in Distress by Dale Mayer - 5 of 5 stars

Vampire in Distress Vampire in Distress by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tessa has persuaded her family and friends to rescue her friend Jared after he was kidnapped. What they discover is something that horrifies them all and makes them determined to stop. In the process of that Tessa is captured.

Tessa manages to free herself as her family and friends (including Jared) do their best to work out what is happening as the first team is not all that they seem and include people involved in the conspiracy.

Tessa and Cody move closer in this fighting and discover they can even talk to each other in their minds. What happens next as it appears the fight is not over.

Great second book and I felt better than the first (maybe because it didn't need to set the scene and introduce characters as much)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment