Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 28 July 2016

Awaken by Heather C. Myers - 5 of 5 stars

Awaken (Dark Paradise #1)Awaken by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is centred around the struggle between good and evil and the impending war between the two. The main three characters are all friends at school who are mixed in this war that is coming in different ways. In this book, two of the three have a love interest which might not work out as you would like (read it and you'll understand).

I found it a little weird when it went back a few times to tell the same part of the story from the other person's viewpoint, but overall I really enjoyed it and became addicted and ended up finishing it when I should have been doing something else. I'm looking forward to finding out what happens in book two - I need to know how some things have worked out and what happens next

Recommended - give it a try and you might find like me you have discovered a new series to be obsessed about.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment