Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 28 July 2016

Heroes & Thieves by Heather C. Myers - 4 of 5 stars

Heroes & ThievesHeroes & Thieves by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a pirate/romance story about Belle and Captain Donovan (who is the pirate). Seems in the end they are both what each other wanted/needed and once they realise that, we have a happy ending. Nice story. Seemed a little mixed in the language used (I'm not sure pirates would have used some of the phrases the Captain used) and got a touch tedious in places, but an enjoyable read for the beach or holiday.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment