Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 28 July 2016

Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1) by Evangeline Anderson - 5 of 5 stars

Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)Claimed by Evangeline Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very well written book which was very enjoyable to read

This is a very well written book which describes everything in great detail. I found this book addictive so I just know I will be going on to read the whole series. I loved the level of detail about the rituals and thought it added to the story. I did find it a little annoying as the determination to eave went a little too far, but overall I loved the book. Heartily recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment