Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 24 September 2017

Review: The Red Queen by K.N. Lee 5 of 5 stars

The Red Queen The Red Queen by K.N. Lee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beth will become Queen of Wonderland in 4 years, but in the meantime she needs to finish University. Problem is she has to cope with her nemesis Alice who has stolen her boyfriend, friends,etc - pretty much everything. Could life be any more miserable and how can she last 4 years like this? So she decides to stop being the perfect Princess and take Alice's attacks no more.

Great story. There was lots of danger and drama with plenty of twists (especially the large one at the end!). The writing was good and I could feel all the thoughts, emotions and fears being experienced by Beth in the story. It was definitely a great start to the series and promises something great going forward. I wonder if there is a magic potion so I can get the author to write faster?

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment