Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 30 September 2017

Review: Dangerous & Moving by Isadora Brown 5 of 5 stars

Dangerous & Moving Dangerous & Moving by Isadora Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Clara Fletcher is picked up by the Transporter but appears to need a doctor right now so he takes her to the nearest hospital - bad move. When the hospital works out who she is and why she needs help they try to detain them both. He should just leave her to her fate but he can't - instead he helps her to escape and they both go on the run as they are chased across the country as they desperately try to make it to California for sanctuary. Can they get there, can they get on, or will they kill each other first.

Wow - a dramatic story with lots of mystery, danger, and drama in this tale which has a love story woven seamlessly into it. I loved the writing which was so clear, the drama which was so dramatic, and the passion which was very easy to feel and experience. II was routing for them the whole time and so relieved when they saw what was clearly in front of their eyes if only they could choose to see it. Definitely recommended.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment