Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 22 September 2017

Review: Michael's Mercy by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Michael's Mercy Michael's Mercy by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Michael Stanton retired as a Navy SEAL a year ago but when his former commander calls to say that a friend had been killed working undercover he agrees to go undercover to both replace his friend and find out who his murderer was. Mercy worked in Marketing but when she discovers that her long lost little sister has been murdered working as a maid and that there are no leads for the police, she takes leave from work and takes the job her sister held at the time she was murdered to try and work out not only what her life was like but who murdered her too. When she meets Michael she feels suspicious of him - who is he really and why is he working there as a gardener/driver plus she can't help being attracted to him too (not a good move). Can they work together (and resist each other) whilst staying one step ahead of the terrorists without getting caught?

Wow - lots of drama, danger and passion in this story. I liked the way they tried hard to fight their attraction even if it was an impossible task. Everything seemed to be very natural and not fake between them which was very pleasant. I liked that it went faster and faster towards the end as the danger built and I was definitely reading faster and faster as I needed to know what happened next. The book was well written and I could definitely feel the emotions, thoughts and dilemmas of the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment