Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 30 September 2017

Review: My Viking Wolf by Gwen Knight 4 of 5 stars

My Viking Wolf My Viking Wolf by Gwen Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reagan Compton is a wolf shifter who meets Jerrik the shadow wolf shifter and learns that her fiance has a plot to kill her and has hired him to do the deed. Now he has met her, Jerrik finds himself more focused on protecting and wanting her for himself. Also it was never part of her master plan, but she finds that she is falling for her assassin too. Can they sort out the problems created by her fiance and have time to explore this love which has taken them both by surprise?

What a charming story. Hot alpha males, a gorgeous woman who is more than capable of dishing out damage in a fight, lots of danger and a fair amount of passion - what's not to like? Well written as always from Gwen and everything clear and easy to feel and understand.


Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment