Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 2 September 2017

Review: Venom by Madisyn Ashmore 4 of 5 stars

Venom Venom by Madisyn Ashmore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Abby March fell for ripped and protective Caleb Crane when he seduce her on his Hollywood Estate. It seems Caleb fell for Abby just as hard but he discovers a secret that could completely destroy their romance. Can he fight for her or will he turn away and let everything fall to dust?

It helps if you have read the first book in this series but it is not completely essential. This second book was slow to start but soon developed into something more fast paced and dramatic. There were times when I wish I could give Abby a slap and tell her to pull herself together, and I felt that detracted slightly from the story. Apart from that it was hot and intense in places. Overall it was enjoyable, was well written and clear and easy t understand. This book ends in a cliffhanger so don't be surprised.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment