Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Review: Highland Wolf Clan, Book 8, Threats and Surprises by A K Michaels 5 of 5 stars

Highland Wolf Clan, Book 8, Threats and Surprises Highland Wolf Clan, Book 8, Threats and Surprises by A K Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cameron Sinclair has to relocate to the heart of the wolf pack after receiving letters and emails threatening Chastity and the children. It appears someone is trying to destroy him by taking away that which is precious to him. At the same time Clayr suddenly shows a side of her that was hidden until one of her charges is threatened. She then has to contend with a ghost from her past which sends her wolf crazy - can she work her way through this while the pack is in such danger?

Wow - so much drama, danger, passion and raw emotions in this story with two threads that combine together even though they are not really related. The emotions were very clear and easy to feel and empathise with. (I recommend reading this with wine, chocolate and tissues). There is a lot of drama and men who have feelings and emotions (and express them)! I loved the speech from Shaney - you need tissues for that one.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment