Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 21 October 2017

Review: War: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

War: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse War: Bridge & Sword: Apocalypse by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Allie returns to New York as everything moves towards the apocalypse. The disease from Shadow is everywhere, there are earthquakes, storms, and chaos ensues (with pockets in military lockdown protecting the wealthy). Revik is acting strange and Dirini of the Lao Hu tells Allie that Shadow is coming for her but he brings War the fourth intermediary (and final member) who is going to help him end the human race )and the Bridge with it),

WOW! There were more strands of story and twists/turns than at times I felt I could cope with BUT even saying, that I kept reading as fast as I could as I NEEDED to know what was going to happen next. There are moments between Allie and Revik and even Wreg and Jonathan that were significant and added to their relationships. Cass had a major role in the story this time which made me quite sad and sorry for her (although mad as hell at her too). The ending of the story is very dramatic and so very sad too. You might want to have so chocolate or wine for this time. I found Praying for Time by George Michael quite apt too as the words seemed to resonate. I cannot wait for the next story now as I NEED to know what happens next.

Please note this is a great book but it will make much more sense if you have read the books before it in the series and you need to be comfortable with M/M and M/F sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment