Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 26 October 2017

Review: Tyson's Treasure by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

Tyson's Treasure: A SEALs of Honor World Novel Tyson's Treasure: A SEALs of Honor World Novel by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tyson tragically lost his wife and child a couple of years ago and he has now recognised it's time to reenter the world and move on. Then Kai, his wife's best friend, comes back into his new life and is in trouble - she has a stalker (even though she seems to not be taking it seriously in his opinion). Tyson decides in memory of his late wife he will protect her, but then realises he wants to be with her anyway. Kai on the other hand has always wanted him, but stayed away as he married her best friend. So when she sees her again at a product demo she understands that her feelings for him have not changed. Can they sort this out, can they face the other problems that they find out, and will they give a relationship between themselves a chance.

A great story about a man's struggle to move on with his life, a woman's struggle against a stalker mixed with male prejudice in the business world, and how friends will always have your back and happiness can come even after you think all is lost. I liked the drama in the story, the twists, turns and surprises. It was well written and addictive - I definitely found myself reading faster and faster as I got further through the story. At the very end it nicely set up the next story in the series so I'm looking forward to reading that one now.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment