Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Review: Marked By Fate by Kristin D. Van Risseghem by Erin Hayes by Angela Friscoe 5 of 5 stars

Marked By FateMarked By Fate by Kristin D. Van Risseghem by Erin Hayes by Angela Friscoe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review based on:

Fate’s Legacy by Angela Fristoe
This is a story of Willow an alien living on earth who has no idea what she is, what she is able to do, and about the actual danger she is in as her parents never told her. Plus Liam her protector who was originally supposed to kill her, who does know all about the races.

This is an enchanting story that I found quite addictive and that I was reading it faster and faster as the story progressed. There were times when I have to admit to feeling frustration at the attitudes of both characters (and even the need to give them a damn good slap while telling them to get their act together), but even accounting for that it was a great story that has the promise for a great series in any following books. Well written and very enjoyable.

How to talk to ghosts by Erin Hayes

Lita has always been able to see and talk to ghosts to the point she is more comfortable with them than her father who only cares about power and building a business empire. So when her Uncle Neptune dies her Dad's sole focus is to take over his aquarium no matter who he actually left it to. So Lita has a choice - help her father to get it and take over the world, or help her Uncle's friends who all have their own secrets to get it as per his wishes, and in the process save the world! Can Lita take the pressure and make the right decision?

Wow we had evil, varieties of paranormal and lots of ghosts! And at the centre one sightly overwhelmed woman who literally has the weight of the world on her shoulders. I loved the dynamic between Lita and Ryan. It was well written as I would expect from Erin and addictive from start to finish.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment