Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Review: Prequel (Dragons of Novai #0) by Ashley L. Hunt 4 of 5 stars

Prequel Prequel (Dragons of Novai #0) by Ashley L. Hunt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Novai are an alien race who have had no home for centuries but with the help of the A’li-uud from the Albaterra series they are searching for a new home planet. The captain of their large mothership Arguute Hett is working with the A'li-uud and doing his best to face dangers in a determined effort to put down roots and walk beneath the sun even though it may put some in danger it will in the long run benefit the many.

This is the book that joins the Albaterra books with the Novi books and sets the scene quite nicely. A great start to the series and I really hope it continues to be as good as it promises to be.

Download for free from here

No comments:

Post a Comment