Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 23 October 2017

Review: A Ritual of Fire by J.L. Hendricks by J. A. Cipriano 5 of 5 stars

A Ritual of Fire A Ritual of Fire by J. A. Cipriano by J.L. Hendricks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Alyson is a dragon shifter (the last one and hiding it from others) and Vlad a 200 year old Vampire - they work together as partners for the FBI in a secret department that looks into crime involving paranormal people and artefacts. They are starting to investigate some strange murders of shifters, witches and similar and see a disturbing pattern that suggests that something very dangerous and dark is going on. Can they find out what is going on, what they are trying to achieve and who is doing all of these murders?

Great story. I loved the relationship between Alyson and Vlad and the suggestion of possible romance between them in the future. The story was well told and very clear and easy to understand. As this is the first story in the series I'm definitely addicted and just NEED to know what happens next. A great writing partnership that has definitely delivered something special - they need to keep this going!!

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment