Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Review: SEALs of Honor: Ryder by Dale Mayer 5 of 5 stars

SEALs of Honor: Ryder SEALs of Honor: Ryder by Dale Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ryder is a SEAL and has spent his career in all sorts of dangerous places but it pales in comparison to when he lost the one good thing in his life - his best friend Caitlyn. When Ryder goes to a medical facility to visit a friend he sees her working there and wonders if he can cope with the torture of her not being his anymore but maybe being just his friend so he doesn't lose her completely. Caitlyn is determined to work anywhere - even overseas if it means she can see him after she screwed up and pushed her best friend away. However when their outpost is attacked and supplies go missing it is the start of something much worse especially when Caitlyn is kidnapped. Can they work out their priorities and move past the events in their past?

A roller-coaster ride of both events and feelings in this powerful story of love and a journey of self awareness. The descriptions of the places they were and the events that were happening were clear and easy to understand. As I read the story I found myself getting more and more into the story and reading faster even though there were times I just wanted to give Caitlyn a shake and tell her to stop being an idiot! Ryder sounded like a really nice guy and was hot too, and she really needed to get her act together (and was incredibly lucky there was no one there to try and heal Ryder. Well written as I would expect,

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment