Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 8 October 2017

Review: Dragon's Gift by Jasmine Walt by May Sage 5 of 5 stars

Dragon's Gift: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance Dragon's Gift: a Reverse Harem Fantasy Romance by Jasmine Walt by May Sage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dareena Sellis is just and orphan of a farmer who works as a serving girl at the Hallowdale Inn until fate takes a hand and she is chosen by the dragon huntress and finds herself in the keep swapping her miserable suitor from before to three handsome dragon princes. Seems she is what is described as the Dragon's Gift and is supposed to become the mate and bear the children of the future king of Dragonfell. However the three princes are triplets and she is being asked to choose who will become the next king - and neither of them are willing to concede to the other. Her decision could mean the salvation or the end of the kingdom as the current enemy is close to victory against them. What will she do?.....

Wow - what a lovely problem to have. I loved the story and the premise behind it. It was very well told and I could feel and empathise with the dilemmas and problems she was going through. I'm not sure I could have chosen between them either - they were like one third of a whole person as they each had their own strong points that had to work together to get real results. Well written as I would expect from Jasmine and it was so easy to get immersed in the story and the world that she created. Definitely one to add to your lists of must read books.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment