Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Monday 9 October 2017

Review: Ruin of the Gods by Erin Hayes 5 of 5 stars

Ruin of the Gods Ruin of the Gods by Erin Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tessa Forney is a brilliant cop, has a temper, and good at her job. She has the perfect partner in Ralph who does everything by the book. Thing is she has a big secret - sh is actually Tisiphone and a Furie from ancient Greek mythology and thousands of years old. So when she breaks up with her boyfriend of 5000 years after he cheated on her, she vows to take it out on the bad guys. However when other gods start disappearing she has to find them before it it too late.

This was a great story set in both the human world and the realm of the Greek gods. Tessa is definitely a woman with an amazing inner voice which is delightfully caustic and sarcastic - I found myself laughing a couple of times. She definitely has the best of intentions even if the result is not perfect. It was nice to have some of the other gods brought into the story and the name of her pet goldfish was inspired! Well written as always from Erin and very easy to feel and empathise with the thoughts and emotions of the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment