Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Review: Airwoman by Zara Quentin 4 of 5 stars

Airwoman Airwoman by Zara Quentin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jade Gariq dreams of becoming a member of the Traveller Force visiting far flung worlds and defending the people and interests of the Dragonverse. However her life is turned upside down when her faster suddenly dies and she inherits his cross-portal trading company. It is complicated further when there are rumours of foul play and all the clues point to a far flung world only reached via the portal. Can she find the man who is alleged to kill her father or will he find her first?

This was a charming story with a solid foundation in a whole new world. Jade is a teenager about to become an adult and the story is written to show her confusion and difficulty in working out who to trust and what she should believe. Whilst the aim was a good one which fit well with the story I felt the execution of this concept was a little flawed as it because very annoying and in the end distracted me from the story and what was happening. I do however still think it is a good start to the series and I would love to find out what happens next. I really hope she gets more romantically involved with

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment