Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Review: The Dragon and The Vampire by A.K. Michaels 4 of 5 stars

The Dragon and The Vampire The Dragon and The Vampire by A.K. Michaels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ronan is a powerful vampire and Director of the Supernatural Enforcement Bureau is surprised to find out that dragons DO exist and that one is being hunted in his area. He has to find her and then protect her with everything he has before a group of black magic practising supernaturals catch her. Starr is a dragon and has spent her life hiding in order to say alive. When she meets Ronan she suddenly feels safe and it becomes apparent they are mates.

Great story with lots of drama and danger in the desperate fight to keep Starr safe. Mixed into that was a love story which certainly has a foundation in physical love too. Good start to the series. Well written and a pleasant read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment