Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Review: Always Gray in Winter by Mark J. Engels 3 of 5 stars

Always Gray in Winter Always Gray in Winter by Mark J. Engels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pawlina Katczynski is a Werecat and having resurfaced after a much-needed disappearance she finds herself thrust into a feud between her own family and another Werecat family where she has to fight as part of the battle to make sure an innovative item of technology is on her own side of the fence. Is blood thicker than water?

There were aspects of this story that I really enjoyed - there was a lot of skilled descriptions of items, thoughts and emotions, However, there were also sections that I found difficult - there were characters that I struggled to understand who they were and why they were in the story and the shifts between the past and the present were a little abrupt at times. So, in summary, I did enjoy this book but it was a little complicated at times which detracted from my enjoyment.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment