Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 10 May 2019

Review: Caitlin's Song by John A. Heldt 5 of 5 stars

Caitlin's Song Caitlin's Song by John A. Heldt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Carson Children make an unplanned stop into 1962 and are based in Boulder, Colorado where Cody and Caitlin get to go to college. Their parents Tim and Caroline Carson are making a planned stop in 1972 but it becomes a nightmare when they read about their children's lives and discover that one has crossed paths with a killer. So broken hearted they race back to the past to reroute history. Will they manage and will the family ever meet up?

This is definitely full of lots of drama and excitement as we look at both the events in 1962 for the Carson children and those in 1972 for their parents. Woven into the story are events from those times in American history which are either big ones in general history or big ones in the history of the growing Carson family. I really enjoyed the events of a dream of Caitlin's as well as the events of the concert near the end of the story. Well written and very enjoyable I can't wait to find out what is going to happen to this time travelling family next and where they are going to go. Is this the time when they all meet or will then need another jump in time?

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment