Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Friday 17 May 2019

Review: Black Dreams: A Quentin Black Paranormal Mystery Romance #10.5 by JC Andrijeski 5 of 5 stars

Black Dreams: A Quentin Black Paranormal Mystery Romance #10.5 Black Dreams: A Quentin Black Paranormal Mystery Romance #10.5 by JC Andrijeski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Miriam's dreams start following her back into the real world, scaring the hell out of her husband, military-trained seer, Quentin Black.

If you have read one or especially both of the Bridge and Sword World and Quentin Black series by this author you will adore this story. It will give you closure on the former and a major development for the latter. I'm struggling with what to write without spoiling this story for the reader, so all I can say is OMG and WOW. Well written and clear/easy to understand this can be read even if you are not familiar with the series but you will get so much more from this if you have.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment