Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 19 May 2019

Review: Kingdom of Sand and Wishes: A limited edition of Aladdin retellings by J.A. Armitage by Margo Ryerkerk 4 of 5 stars

Kingdom of Sand and Wishes: A limited edition of Aladdin retellings Kingdom of Sand and Wishes: A limited edition of Aladdin retellings by J.A. Armitage by Margo Ryerkerk
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Djinn Curse by Margo Ryerkerk - 4*

Roxelana was forced to become a Djinn 100 years ago and has been waiting for her shot at freedom. However to do that she needs to sacrifice the sultan prince to the djinn king however she hesitates after observing the care that he takes with his people. Who will she choose - herself or him?

Nice story with a great reason for her torment over the decision. Well written and very pleasant to read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment