Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Thursday 2 May 2019

Review: Cruel Magic by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

Cruel Magic Cruel Magic by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

College student Rory Franco's life completely changes when mages barge into the family home, murder her parents and then take her to a university known as Villain Academy. It appears her real name is Persephone Bloodstone a missing heir to one of the five dark magic families and her place is to be a scion to stand next to 4 arrogant (but very hot) men who rule the school. However, Rory has double trouble - she can't locate her wicked skills as she doesn't want to feed on other people's pain and she then locks horns with the scions when she sees their behaviour. Can she withstand the vicious other students and the 4 scions who are determined to crush anyone who is not prepared to behave in a way that they find acceptable? Can Rory survive their brutality and get a chance to avenge her parents' deaths?

Wow - this is going to be one hell of a series of books - hot sexy men, a determined heroine and pressure from all sides. I just hope Rory can get her magic working before it is too late as they seem to be more than a bit brutal. I'm already addicted so how am I going to wait for the rest of the series? Well written, a great plot and lots of detail in how Rory seels and the thoughts and emotions she is feeling I loved reading this. Definitely a recommended read.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment