Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 21 September 2019

Review: The R.E.M. Precept by J.M. Lanham 5 of 5 stars

The R.E.M. Precept The R.E.M. Precept by J.M. Lanham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third and final book in the Ocula saga that has kept me gripped since it started. It covers what happened after they think Asteria is finally gone, Ocula is history and the CIA are firmly on the defence with just the outliers trying to bring this to some kind of an acceptable ending. Can they work together to expose the CIA while avoiding the worst of this very dangerous drug? Both old and new questions will be answered as you read this.

This is an incredibly clever book that you absolutely have to have read the previous two first to get the full enjoyment out of this the last one. The final ending is a little surprising and almost feels like a cop-out but I'm also not sure exactly how else it could have ended. Well written and easy to understand and empathise with the characters.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment