Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Sunday 22 September 2019

Review: Realms of Magic: A Spellcasters Short Story Collection by Margo Ryerkerk 4 of 5 stars

Realms of Magic: A Spellcasters Short Story Collection Realms of Magic: A Spellcasters Short Story Collection by Ashley McLeo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nice collection of short stories that will whet your appetite to read the series they are connected to.

The Nutcracker Curse Prequel by Margo Ryerkerk

Philip is the guard to Princess Clara and has been warned that he needs to remember his place and keep his distance from her even though they are best friends. This tells of a fantastical tale from when he goe along with Clara on a strange odyssey into a magical realm to help a mermaid via a key and an old trunk.

This story certainly helps me understand the relationship between Philip and Clara in the main series but is also a little off the wall and strange. It is however well written and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment