Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 7 September 2019

Review: The Weariness of Were-Wolves by Chrys Cymri 5 of 5 stars

The Weariness of Were-Wolves The Weariness of Were-Wolves by Chrys Cymri
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Penny's life is complicated. The humans who are stuck in Lloegyr are in need of homes, food and jobs, Search dragon Raven is starting to want to know if they have a future together, were-wolf Llewelyn wants them to be more than just partners in the ministry, Clyde has a calling to become a priest (which is not universally accepted) and Penny gains responsibility for a warren of were-rabbits. Is it any wonder she has the occasional glass of whiskey to cope with it all?

Penny was certainly busy in this story. It was great to see her as very human in this one and that she can be just as susceptible as anyone else. Lets of drama and excitement in this one and I feel her relationship with Raven met a turning point at the very end - one that I sincerely hope brings them both happiness in the next book in the series. Well written and very enjoyable, this was a joy for anyone who loves stories set in fantastical worlds with dragons, unicorns, etc. Very much recommended.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment