Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 21 September 2019

Review: The Valley of Flames by Eva Chase 5 of 5 stars

The Valley of Flames The Valley of Flames by Eva Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jemma Moriarty is determined to rid the world of the shrouded folk and rescue her sister even if that means she has to sacrifice everything and everyone dear to her in order to achieve it. However, these guys around her (Sherlock, Watson, Garrett and Bash) are not prepared to leave her alone and are insistent on helping - can this collection of friends/lovers make it out of this dangerous situation alive and save the world from total domination?

This is the last book in this series and neatly wraps up the events and the relationships between all of the members of this unorthodox group of friends. In it, they will come to terms with the relationships between themselves as well as wrap up the story of Jemma, her sister Olivia, Bash and his family background as well as how things will be for them all going forward. A few surprises as well as a lot of conclusions to story segments that had been introduced in earlier books in the series. I loved the ending which was how I would have wanted the series to end. Well written and easy to understand, this contains some sexual content involving multiple partners who may (or may not) be of the seme sex.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment