Mastodon

Featured post

FREE AUDIO BOOK - Bring Her Wolf by Michelle Fox

I’m a wolf with a problem: It’s my birthday and I can't shift. If my wolf doesn't come soon, pack law demands I leave the only home ...

Saturday 14 September 2019

Review: Vampire CEO (New Orleans After Dark Book 1) by Erin R. Bedford 4 of 5 stars

Vampire CEO Vampire CEO (New Orleans After Dark Book 1) by Erin R. Bedford
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Witch Abigail was thrown out of her coven and had to go into the normal human world and get a real job. She has no skills outside of the witch's skills so magics her details slightly so she can get employment as the Secretary of the CEO at Midnight Pharmaceutical. But something strange is going on at the company as her hot boss keeps odd hours with women leaving his office every day. Can she find out what is going on or will her boss work out what she is by taking a bite out of her?

This was a fun story with a building romance between a witch and a vampire - where their attraction to each other overrode the natural instinct for the two races to avoid each other. I grew to like him a lot more than I did her in the end as she seemed to be very flighty and unreliable the way she blew hot and cold with him. It was well told and everything was clear and easy to understand.

Buy from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment